Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration in another journal.
- Details for all contributors: full first, middle and last names, e.mail, academic/research rank, affiliation, country, ORCiD iD will be entered online in the field 'Contributors'.
- The manuscript will be uploaded as an Arch. Biol. Sci. Template WORD document [Item I].
- All data supporting all findings if not deposited in a public repository will be uploaded as a Data Report PDF file [Item II].
- Figures containing images will be supplied as one TIFF file per complete figure [Item III].
- The License Agreement signed by the corresponding author will be uploaded [Item IV].
Authors retain the copyright of the published papers and grant to the publisher the right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media.
All rights of a published article are transferred by the Serbian Biological Society, the publisher of the Archives of Biological Sciences to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license. When submitting the work, the corresponding author has to complete the License Agreement
Articles published in the Archives of Biological Sciences will be Open-Access articles distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.